Thursday, April 23, 2009

Adrienne and Jared's Engagement at Walnut Hill Farm - WOW!



Beasley Photography gets to visit some beautiful locations. Every now and then we get to see beauty that goes beyond our expectations. Two years ago, we traveled to Boston and visited Lakeview Pavilion and Cape Cod. Last year, Beasley Photography photographed two weddings in Callaway Gardens. This year, we were awed by Walnut Hill Farm, amazingly just down the road from us in Dalton, Ga.

Adrienne and Jared chose this location for their October wedding. They are so excited that their wedding is happening at Walnut Hill Farm (and rightfully so). I met Joe and Nanette Yarborough when I was there. They own the property and I must say they are two of the sweetest people you could ever meet. This place is gorgeous and I predict it will be THE outdoor wedding hotspot in a couple of years. The facilities are incredible. What struck me most was the Yarbrough's passion (obsession) for landscaping. You really need to see it to believe it. Joe and Nanette are in the process of converting their Llama farm to a venue for weddings, receptions, and group functions.

Walnut Hill Farm
Phone # 706.259.6943
email: jnyarbrough@windstream.net








Beasley Photography at Walnut Hill Farm, Dalton Georgia

3 comments:

Kim Garrison said...

Greg you are a gift from God. You truly captured the essence of Adrienne and Jared. Thank you for these amazing shots of my daughter and my soon-to-be son-in-law. I am so glad we chose you to capture the special moments. "Finding" Walnut Hill Farm was well worth the effort, I think you would agree.

Sabrina Parson said...

I have welled up in tears from the beauty of these two kids and the location. The way you captured their personalities in these portraits is amazing. Jared and Adrienne are a beautiful, sweet couple.

Anonymous said...

how much was it to have your weddding there?